Monday, May 12, 2008

how are you what!

Seriously it annoys me to the core when people just simply utter "how are you?" hello... do you in fact, really want to know how that person feels? yeah sure so sincere right you say "how are you as you are gazing at the menu above you" you say "how are you?" and answer "good" even when I say "not doing so good".

Personally when I ask the question, I do want to know more than just "good". Good doesn't MEAN ANYTHING! Call it a simple nice gesture... nah uh... it's lame and abusive.

So now, I do not ask anyone the typical HOW ARE YOU question. I also refuse to answer when I know that the person uttering HOW ARE YOU is just asking without using his or her brain. Then again a number of times when I don't respond, some fools will persist with the question until I at least say "SUCH IS LIFE. NOT ALWAYS GOOD NOT ALWAYS BAD."

2 comments:

Fawn said...

cassie! I had no ideaa you had a blog, I just saw it on your facebook. I was literally sitting here laughing out loud! You are so funny. Eight jobs in six months?! And the people you deal with..what is wrong with this world!!!
ha I hope you continue to post...you are returning to Malaysia soon? I want to hear about that too!!
take care my dear friend!!

CherRyBubU said...

Hello fellow Barista..just that i wear the green apron..hahaha well, why should the latte's be sweetened? at sbux, we let them choose. after all they pay rm10 for a tall latte and it's up to them to add sugar on their own..and if they want flavoured syrups then yeah they'ed get charged for it...lol..i totally understand how u feel..lucky i only have to deal with full cream milk n low fat..or as some malaysian's think they r some gwai lou n say i'd like to have it skinny. i'll rub it in n say low fat..LOL..u should work where i am right now..ud get more irritated..imagine..housewives, n those irritating 'Datins' hahhahah